Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together CRM and ERP capabilities into a single service that unifies people, data and business processes. With Dynamics 365, you can deploy a single comprehensive end-to-end solution that spans sales, marketing, finance and more.
- Empower Employees with familiar tools that enable people to do their best work
- Engage Customers with personal and tailored experiences from purchase to support
- Transform Products with integrated apps that use data as a strategic asset to differentiate your offering
- Optimize Operations with intelligent processes and predictive guidance that accelerate the speed of business
- Protect Data with robust security controls, GDPR compliant services and UK cloud data-centers
- Increase Productivity with Office 365 integration using familiar tools including Outlook, Word and Excel
Dynamics 365 offers the choice of role based apps that will evolve with your business.
- Only buy what you need - with a modular approach you'll avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity
- Scale easily as your business grows - easily add modules which are connected to your existing apps
- Flexible licensing, licence users with an individual role based app, across all apps with the Customer Engagement Plan, or choose Team Member licensing for users that only need to complete basic tasks.
We provide well-resourced consultants for your implementation in conjunction with our CRM partner. BFTTT focus on what matters most to your business.
We will help you implement Dynamics 365 to target and win customers, and we'll implement processes to keep these customers for the long term.
BFTTT has certified consultants with various implementation projects within the UK and North America. Projects ranging from pre-sales to project management, and user support, we will respond quickly with expert knowledge to answer your questions.
With a choice of three implementation paths to fit your requirements, timeline and budget we offer agile delivery methods and proven project management methodology to help you get started and achieve sustained success with Dynamics.
PREPARING FOR CRM
- Our readiness for CRM implementation guide
- CRM Insiders Guide eBook
- Follow best practice Step by step plan for CRM implementation
- Complete Business Process Planning
REQUIREMENTS SCOPING MEETING
A meeting held between your stakeholders and the BFTTT project team. This will define your CRM vision and ensure that all parties are clear on the entire requirement including data migration, Microsoft Dynamics 365integration, managed processes and database build.
Following the Requirements Scoping Meeting we will submit these documents:
- Project Charter, setting out your objectives and vision. This document will detail the project
- Scope, Key milestones, Success criteria, Project risks and the responsibilities of each party.
- Statement of Work, a technical document detailing how BFTTT will deliver your project, this will also include the solution estimate.
- Dynamics 365 proof of concept demonstration
- Documentation review
- Fixed cost quotation
PROJECT SIGNED OFF
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Statement of Work including any revisions is signed off and implementation work commences.
CRM Quick Start
Our Quick Start packages include all the essentials to complete your initial cloud CRM deployment in just a few days. Beginning with high-level scoping we'll customize Dynamics 365 to fit your organization processes and we will deliver this as a fixed scope, fixed price service.
Go live with Dynamics 365 now and pay monthly with a low, predictable subscription. We'll provision CRM in the cloud, apply our sales-optimised template and provide free web training and phone support so you can hit the ground running.
Contact us to learn more about our approach and get advice from our CRM experts.